Gorillas, chimps, crater lakes and game drives…experience the best of Western Uganda in 7 days!
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||Kampala (Kigali drop off possible)|
|PACK / WEAR||Light clothing, Camera, Hiking boots|
|PRICE||Contact us for quote|
|ACTIVITIES||Game Drive, Gorilla Tracking, Chimp Tracking, Hiking, Boat Cruise, Nature Walk, Crater Lakes Swim|
• Hike the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains in Fort Portal
• Spot tree climbing lions and watch hippos play in Queen Elizabeth National Park
• Track Gorillas or Chimps…or both!
• Get your cameras out and experience magic and relaxation in Lake Bunyonyi
• Comes with a free city tour!!
Please Note: As with all safari itineraries on this site, this is just a sample route. We customize your safari based on your budget, trip length, desired experience, and group size. Read our Safari FAQs and Safari Terms and Conditions for more information. Then contact us with your details and we’ll get to work crafting your perfect getaway!