Rwanda is stunning. Full of hills and endless scenery, this country might be small, but it is jam packed with beauty!
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||Determine upon booking|
|PACK / WEAR||Will provide once itinerary is determined|
|PRICE||Contact us for quote|
|ACTIVITIES||Based on itinerary|
It makes a perfect addition to a trip in Uganda, etc. In just 4 days you can explore Rwanda, which offers great hiking trips, nature and relaxing. There are less animals here and also less driving compared to Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. For many that is a great tradeoff after the longer days in the car!
Our top places to explore in Rwanda:
• Nyungwe (Nature)
• Ruhengeri/Musanze/Volcanoes National Park
• Akagera National Park
• Kigali City – explore the capital of Rwanda
• Travel to Goma, Congo to hike the biggest active volcano in the world – Nyiragongo
• Continue in to/from Tanzania
• Continue in to/from Uganda on multiple trips, including but not limited to Gorilla Tour, 14+ Day Best of Uganda, and Queen Elizabeth and Fort Portal
In case one wants to carry on the Tanzania we can go after Rwanda or just from Uganda to Bukoba and then start Tanzania after. Below is the Tanzania itinerary of 10 days but we can also do less days depending on you or even more.
Please Note: As with all safari itineraries on this site, this is just a sample route. We customize your safari based on your budget, trip length, desired experience, and group size. Read our Safari FAQs and Safari Terms and Conditions for more information. Then contact us with your details and we’ll get to work crafting your perfect getaway!