Give us 2 weeks* and you’ll really get to see the Pearl of Africa.
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||Determine upon booking|
|PACK / WEAR||Will provide once itinerary is determined|
|PRICE||Contact us for quote|
|ACTIVITIES||Based on itinerary|
There is a reason why Uganda of the most desired destinations for expats and tourists! Western Uganda is one of the greatest entry points to paradise. It is home to wetlands, grasslands, terraced gardens, thick tropical rain forests and snow peaked mountains. There is no shortage of game reserves, forest reserves, and opportunities to hang out one on one with mountain gorillas.
• Visit 6 national parks (Mt. Elgon, Kidepo, Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth, Kibale Forest, Bwindi Forest)
• See the Eastern and Western Rift Valleys
• Track Chimps and Gorillas…and a lot of other animals on multiple game drives
• Swim in crater lakes, hike the foothills of the Rwenzori mountains
• Make your own coffee and tell stories under the stars
• From Pygmies to Warriors to Urban Chaos, experience the cultural side of the Pearl of Africa
*As a hint, Uganda is pretty big. We can definitely do this trip in 2 weeks, but we’d highly recommend you take 3 weeks and add in some rest days and days in Kampala, rumored to have the best nightlife in Africa. Days on the road can get really long, so we know how difficult it can be to try to fit it all in.
Please Note: As with all safari itineraries on this site, this is just a sample route. We customize your safari based on your budget, trip length, desired experience, and group size. Read our Safari FAQs and Safari Terms and Conditions for more information. Then contact us with your details and we’ll get to work crafting your perfect getaway!